Indigenous
Did you know that about 15 million people in our country are indigenous?
These
are INEGI statistics of 2012, we must start to think they are an outstanding group
not only for their quantity but for what they represents, they represents our
story. They
are our legacy, nevertheless we paid them with discrimination, racism, lack of
opportunities, inequality and endless acts against them.
Although we are a nation that show off our hospitality that we give to all the foreigners who come to our country for all the culture that exists in our country, where is this cordiality for the indigenous, where is the hospitality that we claim and show off to all the world, where is it, so for what are we proud.
.
I cannot write things just to look good to society, I have to illustrate what we really are, so we must be honest in this specific case, I am proud to be descendants of them who fought against slavery, stand steady in their beliefs against the imposition, not to sell their honor at any cost and the perfect example is Cuauthemoc, his feet’s were burned yet he never gave up to his beliefs. I must set an example for what really happens in our society, I can say that the vast majority of us will all say, yes, I 'm proud of them but at some point, when they come to you for ask you for money, to sell their handmade cloths, to hear speaking a language you do not know, I can affirm that you most simply will walk away without putting importance to them. So where is the warmth to this group, a point I should make is that yes, I am proud of where I came from, but when it comes to maintain personal relationship with them it would be a little different, moreover we all are on time to change this. They all are Mexicans, they share the culture of our nations so for change this sense of superiority we must change our ideologies that they are just another group in our country.
I cannot write things just to look good to society, I have to illustrate what we really are, so we must be honest in this specific case, I am proud to be descendants of them who fought against slavery, stand steady in their beliefs against the imposition, not to sell their honor at any cost and the perfect example is Cuauthemoc, his feet’s were burned yet he never gave up to his beliefs. I must set an example for what really happens in our society, I can say that the vast majority of us will all say, yes, I 'm proud of them but at some point, when they come to you for ask you for money, to sell their handmade cloths, to hear speaking a language you do not know, I can affirm that you most simply will walk away without putting importance to them. So where is the warmth to this group, a point I should make is that yes, I am proud of where I came from, but when it comes to maintain personal relationship with them it would be a little different, moreover we all are on time to change this. They all are Mexicans, they share the culture of our nations so for change this sense of superiority we must change our ideologies that they are just another group in our country.
.
Actually we are hypocrites, Mexican Indians are like us, and although they fill members in another groups they are still Mexicans like us so we should not make any act of discrimination that occurs continuously.
Actually we are hypocrites, Mexican Indians are like us, and although they fill members in another groups they are still Mexicans like us so we should not make any act of discrimination that occurs continuously.
.
So I want you to make you think, what are you waiting for acting different or you will remain forever saying that you are pride for our history but they will never be like us being hypocrites forever.
So I want you to make you think, what are you waiting for acting different or you will remain forever saying that you are pride for our history but they will never be like us being hypocrites forever.
Great passionate plea. To change the situation what could merca politica contribute?
ResponderEliminar